SALE Belt 10 'Funki' Brown 78-88cm
SIZE - will fit 78-88cm
This stunning style vintage inspired belt is designed so you can CINCH it in at the waist and/or HUG your hips. Each belt comes with 2 keepers so that you can secure the end of the belt and keep a streamlined look. The second keeper is not attached to the belt, it slips on and off as required.
A brown dyed belt with raw edges.
- Keepers - you will receive two for each belt, these are interchangeable, you can email me for a video link on how to do this. The attached keeper has the Daffi logo imprinted.
- Premium grade veg tan leather
- Width: 38mm
- Thickness: 3.2-3.6mm
- Length: The Funki style comes with 10cm from the last hole to the tip of the belt
- Size - Made to order (see measurement instructions below)
- Front, Edges and back of the belt are burnished and sealed
- Boho Vintage distressed style
- Quality Handmade item
- Made in Australia
- Unique colours and style
Choose your style, there is two styles with different colour metal options, see pictures for reference.
All buckles have the custom Daffi Stamp and are made of a quality alloy. ***Some belt images displayed may have older style buckles which are no longer available.
Every effort has been made to represent the colours of our products that appear on this website as accurately as possible, we take indoor and outdoor photos and never use filters. However, each belt is handcrafted individually and therefore unique, there will always be slight variations and the actual colours you see depends on the monitor you are using, Daffi Leather cannot guarantee that your monitors display of any colour will match the colour exactly.
I work exclusively with premium grade leathers, high quality metal fixtures, paints, dyes and processes that ensure my products lead a long and productive life. Starting with raw materials I use traditional and self taught methods, including my unique 5 step process that gives a vintage finished look to each belt, different types of hand-dying, embossing, hand-setting, waxing, edging, and ageing ensure that no two belts will ever be exactly the same.