Hippi' Wide Belt Antique Gold
This stunning vintage inspired belt is designed so you can CINCH it in at the waist and HUG your hips. Each belt comes with 2 keepers so that you can secure the end of the belt and keep a streamlined look. (the second keeper is not attached to the belt, it slips on and off as required)
- Boho Vintage Style
- 65mm Wide
- Cut on a curve to fit waist or hips
- Premium full grain leather
- Quality Buckle and rivets
- Made to order
- Delivers worldwide from Australia
- Stunning Colours
- A Metallic Antique Gold hand painted acrylic colour with deep red/brown dyed edges
- Embossed keeper + painted keeper
- Premium grade veg tan leather
- Length: Made to order (see measurement instructions below)
- the edges and back of the belt are burnished and sealed
- the front of the belt has an acrylic sealant applied
- Please choose your size.
How to measure:
If you want to wear the belt cinched at the waist and slung around the hips then you will to provide two measurements to ensure fit. Grab one of your favourite belts and cinch it in at the waist - then measure from the hole you use to the start of the leather (not the tip of the buckle), do the same around your hips and send me both measurements in a message when you purchase.
- size XS fits waist: 25”-27" / 64-69 cm
- size S fits waist: 27,5”-29,5" / 70-75 cm
- size M fits waist: 30”-34" / 76-81 cm
- size L fits waist: 34,5”-36,5" / 82-91 cm
- size XL fits waist: 37”-38,5" / 94-99 cm
- size XXL fits waist: 39”-42"/ 100-106 cm
- size XXXL fits waist: 42”-44"/ 107-112 cm
- CUSTOM - EMAIL ME YOUR SIZE REQUEST
- choose from Antique Brass or Antique Silver
I work exclusively with premium grade leathers, high quality metal fixtures, paints, dyes and processes that ensure my products lead a long and productive life. Starting with raw materials I use traditional and self taught methods, including my unique 5 step process that gives a vintage finished look to each belt, different types of hand-dying, embossing, hand-setting, waxing, edging, and ageing ensure that no two belts will ever be exactly the same.
Every effort is made tp represent the colour on this website as accurately as possible. However, because the actual colours you see depends on the monitor you are using, Daffi Leather cannot guarantee that your monitors display of any colour will match the colour exactly.