Groovi Curve 45mm Dirti Daffi - Ultra Distressed leather Belt in TIGEREYE
The new comer to the Daffi Collection, this Dirti Daffi Style is a little bit punk, a little bit grunge, a little bit bling and just the right amount of edginess!
- A Metallic Bronze hand painted acrylic colour with a black dyed based and dyed edges that will pick up the grain of the leather and can be seen through the paint.
- Keepers - you will receive two keepers for each belt, the attached keeper will have the custom Daffi flower stamp and the loose keeper will be painted the same colour as the belt. These are interchangeable, you can email me for a video link on how to do this. Extra keepers are available to purchase via the keeper link
- Premium grade veg tan leather
- Length: Cut in a curve to hug the hips, sizes over 115cm will have a join either at the side or at the back.
- Made to order (see measurement instructions below)
- Edges and back of the belt are burnished and sealed
- Boho Vintage distressed style
- Quality Handmade item
- Made in Australia
- Made to order
- Unique colours and style
Please choose your size
size S fits waist: 27,5”-29,5" / 70-75 cm
size M fits waist: 30”-34" / 76-81 cm
size L fits waist: 34,5”-36,5" / 82-91 cm
size XL fits waist: 37”-38,5" / 92-99 cm
size XXL fits waist: 39”-42"/ 100-106 cm
size XXXL fits waist: 42”-44"/ 107-112 cm
CUSTOM -if your measurements fall outside the above selection, please order the XXXL and put your measurements in NOTES at checkout
How to measure:
If you want to wear the belt cinched at the waist and slung around the hips then you will to provide two measurements to ensure fit. Grab one of your favourite belts and cinch it in at the waist - then measure from the hole you use to the start of the leather (not the tip of the buckle), do the same around your hips and send me both measurements in NOTES at checkout when you purchase.
I work exclusively with premium grade leathers, high quality metal fixtures, paints, dyes and processes that ensure my products lead a long and productive life. Starting with raw materials I use traditional and self taught methods, including my unique 5 step process that gives a vintage finished look to each belt, different types of hand-dying, embossing, hand-setting, waxing, edging, and ageing ensure that no two belts will ever be exactly the same.
Choose your style, there is a Half Pin in three different colours or the Centre Pin Rectangle buckle in two colours.
All buckles have the custom Daffi Stamp and are made of a quality alloy. All available buckles are featured in the specific buckle images.
***Some belt images displayed may have older style buckles which are no longer available.
Every effort has been made to represent the colours of our products that appear on this website as accurately as possible. However, each belt is handcrafted individually and therefore unique, there will always be slight variations and the actual colours you see depends on the monitor you are using, Daffi Leather cannot guarantee that your monitors display of any colour will match the colour exactly.