DIRTI DAFFI Groovi Curve Belt ‘CUSTOM COLOUR'
DIRTI DAFFI features the leather's imperfections, highlighted with a light metallic colour over a dyed base. Lots of variations are available, the only limitation is your imagination. More colours will be added to the collection for you to choose from in the coming months. If you have a CUSTOM COLOUR in mind please order here and you can advise of your choice in NOTES at Checkout or email email@example.com
- A Metallic hand painted acrylic colour with dyed base and edges
- Keepers - you will receive two keepers for each belt, the attached keeper will have the custom Daffi flower stamp and the loose keeper will be painted the same colour as the belt. These are interchangeable, you can email me for a video link on how to do this. Extra keepers are available to purchase via the keeper product link.
- Premium grade veg tan leather
- Length: Cut on a curve, sizes over 115cm will have a join either at the side or back dependant on measurements.
- Made to order (see measurement instructions below)
- Edges and back of the belt are burnished and sealed
- Boho Vintage distressed style
- Quality Handmade item
- Made in Australia
- Made to order
- Unique colours and style
Please choose your size
size S fits waist: 27,5”-29,5" / 70-75 cm
size M fits waist: 30”-34" / 76-81 cm
size L fits waist: 34,5”-36,5" / 82-91 cm
size XL fits waist: 37”-38,5" / 92-99 cm
size XXL fits waist: 39”-42"/ 100-106 cm
size XXXL fits waist: 42”-44"/ 107-112 cm
CUSTOM -if your measurements fall outside the above selection, please order the XXXL and put your measurements in NOTES at checkout
How to measure:
If you want to wear the belt cinched at the waist and slung around the hips then you will to provide two measurements to ensure fit. Grab one of your favourite belts and cinch it in at the waist - then measure from the hole you use to the start of the leather (not the tip of the buckle), do the same around your hips and send me both measurements in NOTES at checkout when you purchase.
I work exclusively with premium grade leathers, high quality metal fixtures, paints, dyes and processes that ensure my products lead a long and productive life. Starting with raw materials I use traditional and self taught methods, including my unique 5 step process that gives a vintage finished look to each belt, different types of hand-dying, embossing, hand-setting, waxing, edging, and ageing ensure that no two belts will ever be exactly the same.
Choose your style, there is a Half Pin in three different colours or the Centre Pin Rectangle buckle in two colours.
All buckles have the custom Daffi Stamp and are made of a quality alloy. All available buckles are featured in the specific buckle images.
***Some belt images displayed may have older style buckles which are no longer available.
Every effort has been made to represent the colours of our products that appear on this website as accurately as possible. However, each belt is handcrafted individually and therefore unique, there will always be slight variations and the actual colours you see depends on the monitor you are using, Daffi Leather cannot guarantee that your monitors display of any colour will match the colour exactly.